Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yipyippy...How Dare You!!!!

Shaking and crying right now...the nerve of some people!!! 


Today, the Morning Call wrote an article about a Slatington couple, Mary and Joel Roberts, who struggled to conceive. The couple won a contest from the SHER Institute for Reproductive Medicine. SIRM is one of the foremost and advanced institutes for reproduction, and is located in the Greater Lehigh Valley. Dr. Albert Peters is an amazing man. I have firsthand experience with Dr. Peters; for over two years, I was his patient. He performed many fertility treatments, including medicine, injections, interuterine inseminations, ultrasounds, and procedures that I can't spell. It is a true gift that this couple will receive the treatment they need and deserve in their quest for a family.


Of course, there are stupid people in the Lehigh Valley. Insensitive, idiotic, ridiculous people who can't KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT!


One of these people was a poster called "yipyippy." Allow me to copy what this individual commented to the article (this is word for word, with no editing): 



yipyippy at 10:58 AM January 31, 2012
Maybe there is a valid reason why you can't have babies. Don't push your luck.

yipyippy at 11:11 AM January 31, 2012
Besides, with all the poor babies daily being beaten and abandoned because no one wants them  or their parents are losers, maybe your love could help those already in need. Why have kids when so many can use you as their parents? Why don’t you adopt? They need your help *now*. Or, maybe those poor children don’t matter to you? Or, maybe you couldn’t love someone else’s child? Ok. Well, good luck to you.

yipyippy at 11:55 AM January 31, 2012
I will not keep quiet. Free speech and how dare *you* attack *me*. There are millions of beautiful babies that need loving parents and I told this couple just that. I wish them luck as I said before.
Shame on YOU for not allowing an already born baby have a chance at life. Shame on YOU!

REALLY?????????


OBVIOUSLY, this individual NEVER went through the emotional struggle of trying to conceive. OBVIOUSLY this person is an ignorant SOB, who feels that all this can be fixed with a simple trip to the foster home. 


Sorry....but adopting a child is not as easy as picking up a puppy from the mill!!! 


Yea, I would LOVE to adopt. I would love to give a child a life, and a home, and LOVE. But I don't have $30,000! I WORK, two jobs, to make ends meet. I am NOT on government assistance, and I am not spending my day trolling around newspaper websites looking for things to comment on that I have NO business commenting on!


Does this person understand the emotional toll infertility brings? The physical pain? The stress on a marriage? The jealously for strangers who are pregnant? The inability to attend showers? The nights spent crying, the days spent hurting? The feelings of worthlessness, the belief that you are not a real woman, and the thoughts that your husband doesn't deserve a wife who can't give him a child? And of course, does this person know the pain of losing a child?????


Probably not. 


You read WebMD...does that make you a doctor? You watch movies...are you a movie star? You like Law and Order....are you a lawyer or police officer? 


If you are not infertile....don't comment to people who are!!!!


I pray for this wonderful couple. I pray for all women who go through the pain of miscarriage and infertility. And yes, I pray for ignorant people like yipyappy. That one day they will see that "free speech" doesn't give you the right to make innocent people cry. 






No comments:

Post a Comment